Services for Young People offers one-to-one support to LGBT+ young people in schools and at our Access Points.
If you attend a Hertfordshire school a Youth Worker can come and meet you at school for a chat about your local LGBT+ project. You'll find out about the group and get full details about what'll be happening that term. To arrange this please get in touch.
You can also go along to any of our Access Points where you can talk one-to-one with a Personal Adviser who'll give you confidential advice and information about a wide range of subjects from sexual health and wellbeing to careers guidance.
Get help with...
- Sexual health including free condoms
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
Has this information been helpful to you?